Hospital Tengku Ampuan Afzan, Kuantan / Poliklinik Komuniti Beserah / Klinik Kesihatan Bandar Kuantan
1. Mohd Firdaus b Nazri Shaharuddin
2. Ilman Hadree b Idris
3. Shariah Hussenbocus
4. Ayat bt Ibrahim
5. Syarifah Aisyah bt Syed Mohd Kamil
6. Nurul Farhanah bt Md Fozi
Hospital Sultanah Nur Zahirah, Kuala Terengganu
1. Noor Salihah bt Zakaria
2. Nursyamimi bt Ahmad
3. Norzairunida bt Mohd Razali
Hospital Sultanah Aminah, Johor Bahru
1. Mazuin bt Kamarul Zaman
2. Nor Syahiza bt Abdul Kadir
3. Nawwarul Huda bi Zulkefli
4. Nur Amirah bt Abdul Alam
Hospital Sultan Abdul Halim, Sungai Petani
1. Nur Nadirah bt Khairuddin
2. Siti Suhaili bt Ismail
3. Siti Nurhayati bt Ali
Hospital Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
1. Nurulhidayah bt Nazri
2. Nurul Hazirah bt Jaafar
A love letter from Sr Fathin:
A very big congratulations for finally able to finish your thesis presentation and I hope the write up will be good as well.
As for OPD2, IPD2 and Special Units will start soon, I would like to take this opportunity to wish you the best of luck. A few advices from me as a teacher and a mother to all of you:
1. Bring up the best quality in you as you are now bearing the Kulliyyah's and IIUM's name to the outside world.
2. Respect the one who you are going to work with at the hospital; the dietitians, catering officers, nurses, doctors, clerks, etc.
3. Watch your attitude- as the bad ones may impact people's impression on you.
4. Learn a lot! Learning does not always meant creating novelty, but what's more important is that you learn from mistake and not repeating the same mistake again.
5. Polish your ability in critical thinking, reasoning and skills- these mean you have to practice and read a lot!
6. Keep your discipline scale at the higest of the barometer! Never miss the session unnecessarily, never late, never disobey and be punctual!
7. Do not procrastinate!
Last but not least, take care of yourselves. Manage your stress (mainly stress is due to procrastinating tasks!), eat healthily, get enough sleep and talk to your friends and families if you have problems!
Again, good luck and have a good time exploring dietetic world!
1st Dec 2009
* Biggest hope from teacher is never ending, but how about us??*